Lyngdal is a town and municipality in the southernmost part of Norway. The population is approximately 8 000.
Lyngdal is one of the two contracting authorities. As such, Lyngdal will
- Develop an innovative procurement strategy in collaboration with Falun
- Make use of innovative procurement methodology for the procurement process in collaboration with Falun
- Be the owner of the Norwegian building
- Participate in formative evaluation of project
- Run normal political evaluations of participation in InnoBuild between the administrative and political institutions in the municipality
- Contribute to the web-based handbook for public procurement of innovative solutions
- Contribute to dissemination of information
Lyngdal is the lead partner and project administrator of the InnoBuild project.
Chief Municipal Executive Mr Norman Udland